Cayo Levisa Diving Center Specifications
- Name: Cayo Levisa
- Quantity of diving modules for tourists: 10
- It marks of the modules: MARES and Free Shark
- Quantity of tanks: 50 of steel and aluminum with capacity of 12 and 15 liters
- Compressors: 2 Bauer KAP-14
- Diving points: 23
- Staff: 3 instructors with Advanced Instructor's Category and 1 Dive With, all of the Federation SSI (Scuba School International).
- Craft: 1 yacht of 41 feet of length with capacity for 20 plungers and 1 piraña with capacity for 10 plungers.
- Schedules of diving: 8:30. 11:00. 14:30
- Diving Courses: Open Water Diver (OWD); Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD). All certificates internationally for the Federation SSI
The first aids: Qualified medical staff and resuscitation equipment that includes oxygen on board and in land.
Hyperbaric Chamber: Naval hospital, in Havana City, helicopter transfer in 35 min.
- Open Water Diver (OWD) (it Includes kit OWD, theoretical classes, equipment and 5 immersions in open sea)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD) (it Includes theoretical classes, equipment and 4 immersions open sea)
- Included: Tanks, leads, craft and plunger - it guides.
- Not Included: I brought of diving, chewed or mask, fins, regulator, Team for night diving (All available one for the rent locally)
- Sure: Yes
- Coralline Barriers dive: Yes
- Walls dive: Yes
- Sunken Ships dive: Yes
- Caves dive: No
- Nocturne dive: Yes
- Service Nitrox: No
- Rent of Teams: Yes
- Classroom: Yes
- Courses of Diving of all the levels: Yes
- Courses for Instructors of all the levels: Yes
- Specialized courses: Yes
- Service of having revealed for Picture / Movies: No
- Service for System IN / DIN: Yes
- Tank of training (Pool): Yes
- Spread Specialized: No
- Medical Service: Yes
Others International Scuba Diving Centers in Cuba